always look behind you.

Instagram

16 May 2012

Photograph #45

I obviously have posted more than just one photograph.  For my 45th photograph, I've decided to display a few more images.  It was a beautiful afternoon, one of those afternoons where I wanted to just lay in the grass until the sun went down and soak it all in.  And that's exactly what I did.  I laid in the grass with my camera and when I felt like taking a picture, I did.  Then I laid back down in the grass and watched birds, and closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on my skin.  It was, ideal.  All of these images were taken in my yard.  Beautiful.










Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a shot of your feet kicked up while laying on your stomach facing backwards using a 50 mm lens?  Try it sometime....I think I'm still cramping!

No comments:

Post a Comment