always look behind you.

Instagram

11 January 2013

My 2012

My heart is full.  Looking back on all the work I accomplished in the year 2012 I could not have done it without the help and support of so many amazing and lovely people, friends.  Thank you to all who trusted me and saw in me the ability to capture what you want.  I have met wonderful people this last year because of this challenging yet beautiful work I'm pursuing.  I cannot say thank you enough!  You all are beautiful! Posted here are my favorite images of the year.  Each one I remember specifically the moment I captured the shot and the tears of frustration and joy that followed to produce each image.  Here's to another wonderful year!
-Jana

























































































And here's a picture of a lasagna because I did a freaking awesome job with it....and because I'm hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment