always look behind you.

Instagram

11 July 2013

Abigail

My sister, Abigail, is probably the most beautiful person I know, inside and out.  She is not one to step in front of a camera often, but last month she decided to grace my viewfinder with her subtle, stunning beauty.  Really what sparked this lovely collaboration was a green dress.  I discovered a little gem of a vintage dress shop last year and every time I go there, it is like magic takes over and directs me to the perfect dress, waiting for me.  Well, back in March I took Abbey to this treasure chest.  In the back room, hanging under a magenta swing coat was this 1960's green cocktail dress.  The moment I saw it, it was like destiny took over.  I pulled it out and urged Abbey to try it on.  It honestly didn't take much coaxing because it was gorgeous.  It fit her like a glove.  The shop owner was so surprised to see how it fit her perfectly.  Magic.  

So, last month we drove out to a bird refuge near our home in Hudson Valley, and at 5:30am we created the following images.  I am very happy with these images and thank my sister for being so wonderful to work with.  Please do enjoy.



  














4 comments:

  1. I can't even love these enough! Abby you are truely stunning and Jana you caught her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! These are amazing! LOOOOOVEEE ITTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a reason why Jana never puts me on her blog. I'm not nearly as pretty.

    ReplyDelete