always look behind you.

Instagram

29 April 2014

Engagement Session with One Take Photography

Well, I have officially moved to Utah and am settling in nicely.  I am so excited to be here and am looking forward to all the people and friends I will be meeting during my new adventure.  About a week and a half ago, my friend, Emily of One Take Photography, invited me to attend one of her engagement shoots at Thanksgiving Point.  It was the perfect spring evening.  I was so excited to see all the flowers in bloom, since New York hadn't quite reached spring yet when I left.  Here are a few images I captured from the session of Nikki and Nick.  And of course, I included some of the beautiful flowers because I just can't get enough of all that color! Enjoy.  And thank you, One Take Photography!
(Booking now in Utah.)













No comments:

Post a Comment