always look behind you.

Instagram

08 November 2014

Lately

Moving to Utah has upturned my life and made it crazy busy, but in a good way.  As a result, I've slowed down on my photography work this year.  It's actually been nice, and I've been able to focus on so many other good things for my life. 

This time last year I was busy shooting families and couples a few times a week.  I loved it.  This year, I'm planning a wedding *my own* and working full time in digital media.  It's been quite a change up that I've had to adjust to, but if you know me, I love change.  

I have been able to fit in a few photography projects this year. I did a wedding in Virginia (most gorgeous wedding ever) and I photographed some beautiful newborns and families.  I even was able to contribute my work to a non profit.   I've been able to find the time to do some personal work as well, which usually involves a long walk in the evenings or early mornings with my camera.  I do miss the craziness from last year, but at the same time, it's nice to slow the pace down.

I'm going to attempt to update my site with my work from the last few months.  There are some great images to share, but if I don't get around to it, that's okay.  That probably means I'm off doing something like moving my things over to my future home, or picking the florals for my wedding, or spending time with my family and friends.  Or working (full time is a lot more exhausting than I expected it to be). 

We'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment